October Noteworthy Community Posts
ENGAGE= KUDO, REPLY, or SOLVE!
Below are the top engaging PTC Community threads for September! See if your community username made this list! Or, read more about a topic that interests you!
October = month of Creo Community Throwback Threads!
An anomaly...two of our most viewed posts in October did not have any replies but STILL made it as "Most Noteworthy" with top views!!
1. Creo: The Placement Disappeared topic was started by @trohwedder in 2015 discussed …”Creo 3.0 on Windows 10…”, This older lively conversation between MartinHanak, StephenWilliams Mahesh_Sharma can assist other community members with similar issues!
2. Creo: @ptc-5103358 started the 2013 topic PTC Quality Agent ...” when I try to run CREO Parametrics always says that I have to register the quality agent.”
Another throwback thread!
3. Creo: @DS_8977438 revitalized the Home licenses topic started by @Gucio in 2017 . Great contributions by @Dale_Rosema TomU, @KenFarley , @StephenW MartinHanak, @ptc-5472289 , @kk87 @kk87 , @BernardWielfaer , @LukaszMazur
Most noteworthy view AND Engagement Creo thread for October
4. Creo: @davehaigh began the comprehensive topic Switching from Stroked Fonts to True Type Fonts - Drawings & Models - Observations & Questions. Great collaboration with @Chris3 and @zmiller Some of our most engaged members @BenLoosli , @MartinHanak , @TomU also provided support!
5. ThingWorx: Great use of a support article to answer How to handle daylight savings and timezone offset values topic started by @Willie
6. ThingWorx: @SrijithKrish received some help from PTC Technical Support and @nmilleson to find “… a way that the 'service invoke complete' trigger can used in a subscription?”
7. ThingWorx: @Saranya_Sstarted “Influx DB - ThingWorx 9.0 “ thread and received an Accepted Solution!
9. Vuforia: @TB_9645821 asked a startup Vuforia Studio Trial question and received steps to configure his Vuforia Studio.
10. Vuforia: @leonardosella asked a great question about CORS policy: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource and received an Accepted Solution to his query!
11. Vuforia: An accepted solution for the question “Is it possible to pass value from one experience to another” was posted by @Velkumar
12. Vuforia: @AM_9646193 asked for help with Creo Illustrate invalid Host ID with using Vuforia Studio.
15. Windchill: @mvaatanen-2 received some insight from @STEVEG , TomU, BenLoosli for his query PSM is going to end of lifecycle with current Architecture Shout out to@dduncanfor drawing community attention to a helpful knowledge article.
16. Windchill: @khimani_mohiki received an Accepted Solution for How to Prohibit Publishing of CAD Documents based on Name
17. Arbortext: @BobSpangenburg collaborated with GarethOakes to find an answer to “Capacity exceeded: DISPATTR page table entries" error
19. Windchill SSE (Integrity): @EL_9679973 found out how to send a large amount of content to the text field of the document
20. Mathcad: @ValeryOchkov @Werner_E , @FredKohlhepp @GrumpyOldTom @MaxNori @FredKohlhepp participated in What name has this closed curve? which is the Community MGR’s pick for most enjoyable thread of the month to read!
The list above is missing a link to the #4 topic. Here it is: