Below are the top engaging or most viewed PTC Community threads for September 2021! See if your community username made this list! Or, read more about a topic that interests you!
1. Mathcad: @Mko started the Running Mathcad with Windows 11 post
Thank you @o.svahn @VladimirN @ppal and @MartinHanak for contributing to the conversation!
2. Mathcad: @jadornonunez asked about Reference Tables in Mathcad 7 and received helpful advice from @terryhendicott @VladimirN @LucMeekes @Fred_Kohlhepp , and StuartBruff ! Thank you everyone for your contributions!
3. Mathcad: @SS_9781956 received an Accepted Solution from @Werner_E for the post Programming and scalar Thank you StuartBruff, LucMeekes, Fred_Kohlhepp, and @ttokoro for also contributing to the discussion.
4. Mathcad: @MS_9880453 started the discussion Function that shows the equation that was used in a satisfied condition and received help from @terryhendicott , StuartBruff, and LucMeekes. Thank you, all!
5. Mathcad: @SFares received an Accepted Solution from @StuartBruff for the Nonlinear Incremental/Iterative solution post.
6. Creo: @lockarde helped out @BG_9849104 with his follow up inquiry on the Mapkey Writing/Editing Tips originally posted in 2016 by @lhoogeveen.
Thank you, @psobejko @Trebla @drutledge-2 @LawrenceS @tleati @staitinger @tbladt , and @ggalli for contributing to the conversation!
7. Creo: @Sandy1 started the Importing assembly.asm as part? discussion. Thank you, @Hidetaka @mashton-2 and @StephenW for contributing to the thread!
8. Creo: @srosell asked about Read/write parameters on dimensions Thank you @FV and @RPN
for sharing in the discussion!
9. ThingWorx: @Egor.Litvinov asked about ThingWorx Alert to MS Team . Thank you @carloquinonez for providing helpful advice!
10. ThingWorx: @Telles received an Accepted Solution for the post about TW + ESP8288 Training
11. ThingWorx: @EM_9923519 asked about How to add sort functionality to all columns in an Advanced Grid
12. ThingWorx: The RabbitMQ and Flink Certificates/SSL Guide Request conversation was started by @Billy with great suggestions from members of PTC’s Tech Support Team. Check out this thread!
13. ThingWorx: @PK_10027579 started a discussion about ThingWorx server launch error
14. Vuforia: @Lucas started a discussion and received helpful advice for the topic of Arrow Navigator
15. Vuforia: @RK_9880418 started the conversation Can I display the percentage of scaling during zoom in or zoom up? Thank you @Suraj_Patil for the thorough reply!
16. Vuforia: Lucas utilized eSupport articles to troubleshoot the issue Distance between camera and model and received an Accepted Solution!
17. Vuforia: @AlexK received an Accepted Solution for the inquiry about Model-Item Color
18. Vuforia: @AllanThompson provided an Accepted Solution for the post provided by @ZL_9884170 about How to Identify devices of the same shape using model target?
19. Windchill: @BenLoosli asked the community for advice around Windchill 11.1 Upgrade which started a great conversation! Thank you all for contributing to this vibrant conversation thread! @Florent @RandyJones @Ajit_Kulkarni @d_graham @ScottMorris @TomU @joe_morton and @hanson for
20. Windchill: @rleir received an Accepted Solution from @rhart for the topic URLTemplateAction could generate JSON
21. Windchill: @BrianToussaint asked for help with Creo View Not Launching
Thank you @STEVEG and @Chris3 for providing support!
22. Windchill: @VladiSlav received an Accepted Solution from @joe_morton for the inquiry related to Creating a report based on information from the Promotion Request. Thank you @MikeLockwood for your reply as well. @Marco_Tosin we appreciate your thorough contribution with links to supporting threads to help!
23. Arbortext: @ED_9927023 received an Accepted Solution from @GarethOakes for the inquiry ACL Single filepath data processing vs Batch Files Data processing logic
24. Arbortext: @bfriesen received an Accepted Solution from GarethOakes for the inquiry around Pdf Creation Font Error