cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Creo 4 M070 starstup messages

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II

Creo 4 M070 starstup messages

I have a new network install of Creo 4.0 m070 and I am getting 2 messages when I start up.

1) EFX failed to load

2) Exit Logger did not initialize correctly.

I have had Creo 4 m060 running on a different network since last fall and have not seen these errors on that system. 

Any suggestions as to what I need to change on the setup to fix these issues.

I am not connected to Windchill, yet. Want to get a native Creo 4 running before adding the Windchill stuff.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:MartinHanak)

I found some EFX documents, but they only pointed to it being a Microsoft DLL issue. I have contacted the IT department to load the newer DLL's. We can live with this warning until IT fixes our systems.

The second issue is fixed with a startup change between Creo2 and Creo4. Creo 2 only required Creo_Agent_Exe_Path. Creo 4 requires that plus Creo_Agent_LDP_List.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi,

my suggestion ... report problems to PTC Support.

Note: I found 2 documents related to EFX problem.

Martin Hanák
BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:MartinHanak)

I found some EFX documents, but they only pointed to it being a Microsoft DLL issue. I have contacted the IT department to load the newer DLL's. We can live with this warning until IT fixes our systems.

The second issue is fixed with a startup change between Creo2 and Creo4. Creo 2 only required Creo_Agent_Exe_Path. Creo 4 requires that plus Creo_Agent_LDP_List.

Top Tags