cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

does not contain a saved package file

ptc-3999363
1-Newbie

does not contain a saved package file

Dear Sir.

Please help me. While I saving my pkg file the computer shut-off( electiric went of). Again I try to open the file.pkg it sad to me"""""The file C:/Users/bilal/Desktop/1.pkg failed to load. Creo Elements/Direct Modeling could not unpack the file "C:/Users/bilal/Desktop/1.pkg". Either this file does not contain a saved package file, you do not have sufficient virtual memory, or no space is left in the directory "C:/Users/bilal/AppData/Local/Temp/1dt5m1430q74i096288.autotmp". (Error 9)"""""" I searched thefile into temp files But I didn't. Pls help me How can I open this file. Pls send us answer to mail adress bilal@batekeng.com

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

Hello

in case you have a valid maintenance contract I suggest that you contact PTC Technical Support.

It might be that the file is not complete or is corrupted due to the fact that the "power" got off during your

save procedure.

One hint for the future: Modeling provides you the posibility to autosave after a certain number of steps or minutes.

Top Tags