cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Iterate over returned service data "All Data" inside mashup

jorgeporras
5-Regular Member

Iterate over returned service data "All Data" inside mashup

I have a list which selection I want to specify on load using the "isSelected" property, as well as a validator and an expression. However, this only works for the first row of data returned by my service, is there a way to iterate over the returned data in the mashup so that my validator checks all rows of returned data?

returned infotablereturned infotable

validator checks it isSelected is truevalidator checks it isSelected is true

if isSelected is true, expression takes selected propertyif isSelected is true, expression takes selected property

selected property is set as selectedText in listselected property is set as selectedText in list

list with specific selection on loadlist with specific selection on load

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
slangley
23-Emerald II
(To:jorgeporras)

Hi @jorgeporras.

Based on our understanding of your issue, you would use the SelectedItems property in the List widget to set the selected row.  Here is a link to more information on the List widget.

If you have additional questions, please provide more information on your use case.

Regards.

--Sharon

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @jorgeporras.

Based on our understanding of your issue, you would use the SelectedItems property in the List widget to set the selected row.  Here is a link to more information on the List widget.

If you have additional questions, please provide more information on your use case.

Regards.

--Sharon

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @jorgeporras.

Please let us know if you found a solution to your issue.  If the previous response allowed you to solve it, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with similar questions.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags