cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Mashup Automatically update values when able not working

M4RC
14-Alexandrite

Mashup Automatically update values when able not working

Hello folks,

I followed the steps from the Create Your Application UI tutorial (starting at minute 29:09 2min,left-  https://youtu.be/BOuJMFDwcHg?t=1749) and I have a problem with the Data Property 'Automatically update values when able'. The values do not change automatically, only by using the 'reaload'-button.

Version: ThingWorx 9.2.1-b112

Also, new ApplicationKeys are generated all the time..

Best regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:M4RC)

For whatever reason it looks like it is having trouble maintaining the 'session' that forms the pipeline to push value updates.

As far as why that might be happening, I am not sure, you may need to get help from ThingWorx Tech Support

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I

For whatever reason it looks like it is having trouble maintaining the 'session' that forms the pipeline to push value updates.

As far as why that might be happening, I am not sure, you may need to get help from ThingWorx Tech Support

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @M4RC.

If you feel the previous response was helpful, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags