cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Mashup Automatically update values when able not working

M4RC
14-Alexandrite

Mashup Automatically update values when able not working

Hello folks,

I followed the steps from the Create Your Application UI tutorial (starting at minute 29:09 2min,left-  https://youtu.be/BOuJMFDwcHg?t=1749) and I have a problem with the Data Property 'Automatically update values when able'. The values do not change automatically, only by using the 'reaload'-button.

Version: ThingWorx 9.2.1-b112

Also, new ApplicationKeys are generated all the time..

Best regards

This project will introduce the ThingWorx Mashup Builder through the use of an instructional video. Following the steps in this video-guide, you will learn how to use this tool to create a Graphical User Interface (GUI) for your IoT Application. We will teach you how to rapidly create and update a
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I
(To:M4RC)

For whatever reason it looks like it is having trouble maintaining the 'session' that forms the pipeline to push value updates.

As far as why that might be happening, I am not sure, you may need to get help from ThingWorx Tech Support

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PaiChung
22-Sapphire I

For whatever reason it looks like it is having trouble maintaining the 'session' that forms the pipeline to push value updates.

As far as why that might be happening, I am not sure, you may need to get help from ThingWorx Tech Support

slangley
23-Emerald II

Hi @M4RC.

If you feel the previous response was helpful, please mark it as the Accepted Solution for the benefit of others with the same question.

Regards.

--Sharon

Top Tags