cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Application event is not visible

NP_10149671
7-Bedrock

Application event is not visible

Hello Community,

By using PTC guide, I created 3D eyewear experience with a gesture project. In that, I have to do drag double tap from application event. But whenever I create project, then application event is not visible. What to do to get it visible. Here I attach file please check this. 

@pshashipreetham 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello Nilam,

To be more accurate, I suppose that all proxy fields should be empty and only the Default Vuforia Experience Service URL field should have a value.

It seems that the URL used  192.168.180.39:2019 is a server accessible in your LAN only and it might be the Vuforia Experience Service itself.

By default, Vuforia Experience Service uses the 2019 port.

So, try in a web browser this URL: http://192.168.180.39:2019/ExperienceService/ping

It the server is not accessible, check if it is pingable on your network, check on if Vuforia Experience Service is installed on it and if it is running.

Best regards,

Samuel

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Hello @NP_10149671 ,

Can you please share the project file and also a full screen screenshot of this ?

Also, are you experiencing this with every 3D-Eyewear Projects ?

Thanks 

BR,

Mohit

Hi @Mohit_Kabra27 ,

Here, I attach project file and screenshot. Please check with this. 

Yes, I experiences this issue with every 3D-Eyewear projects.

Thanks

Hi @NP_10149671 ,

As i can see from the screenshot, you have not selected the 3D-Eyewear template at the very first place and hence not able to see the application events option. You are currently using the Mobile template.

If you want to develop a 3D-Eyewear project ,you need to select the same template as shown in below image and then start building your experience. 

MK_10166888_0-1655446834220.png

Let me know if you still face any issue. 

BR,

Mohit

Hi @Mohit_Kabra27 ,

I selected 3D eyewear template and build my experience. It's working.

Thank you for your solution. Now, I am getting issue that is, I am trying to publish my project. (Please check attach file.) After clicking on publish button, progress indicator is not showing success message, It is getting stuck. How can I solve the problem?

Thanks

Hello,

Please share the Vuforia Studio log file.
Screenshot doesn't display a problem.

Best regards,
Samuel

Hi @sdidier ,

Please go through above file.

Best regards,

Nilam

Hello Nilam,

I have look the log file.

We can find multiple times this type of error :

[2022-08-08T15:50:34.374Z] error: [twx-studio:versionCheck] Could not find latest version:  tunneling socket could not be established, cause=connect ETIMEDOUT 192.168.180.39:2019 Error: tunneling socket could not be established, cause=connect ETIMEDOUT 192.168.180.39:2019
    at ClientRequest.onError (C:\Users\44652\AppData\Roaming\VuforiaStudio\PUNETRWN44652\node_modules\tunnel-agent\index.js:177:17)
    at Object.onceWrapper (events.js:520:26)
    at ClientRequest.emit (events.js:400:28)
    at ClientRequest.emit (domain.js:470:12)
    at Socket.socketErrorListener (_http_client.js:475:9)
    at Socket.emit (events.js:400:28)
    at Socket.emit (domain.js:470:12)
    at emitErrorNT (internal/streams/destroy.js:106:8)
    at emitErrorCloseNT (internal/streams/destroy.js:74:3)
    at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:82:21) {
  code: 'ECONNRESET'
}

• In Vuforia Studio, in home page at http://localhost:3000/home, in ... > Settings menu, what are the values used ?
  • Also, in the Project, what is the URL of Vuforia Experience Service used ?

Best regards,

Samuel

Hi @sdidier ,

Got it. So, I need to change ES values from homepage>setting menu. Previously, ES installed by one of my senior and he gave me experience  service URL and I used that values. But those values of ES is not working properly that's why I am getting problem.

Thanks.

BR,

Nilam

Hello Nilam,

To be more accurate, I suppose that all proxy fields should be empty and only the Default Vuforia Experience Service URL field should have a value.

It seems that the URL used  192.168.180.39:2019 is a server accessible in your LAN only and it might be the Vuforia Experience Service itself.

By default, Vuforia Experience Service uses the 2019 port.

So, try in a web browser this URL: http://192.168.180.39:2019/ExperienceService/ping

It the server is not accessible, check if it is pingable on your network, check on if Vuforia Experience Service is installed on it and if it is running.

Best regards,

Samuel

Top Tags