cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about the Community Ranking System, a fun gamification element of the PTC Community. X

3D Cross section Showing white Line in drawing view (creo 4.0, m120)

Jmartin2501
6-Contributor

3D Cross section Showing white Line in drawing view (creo 4.0, m120)

So, as the titles says, I am using a 3D cross section to place some section views for a drawing. Within the drawing, we change the color of the parts to represent if the part is new or old. Red for old, and white for new.

From my understanding in creo, options - System Appearance - Global color then graphics tab, we have our settings that Geometry is White. This can't be changed as it also controls how things print based on the Pen table. I have found on the forum something that pertains to this, (Geometry drawing_color outline geometry,section text/arrows)  I guess the problem is Geometry is bleeding through even though the items have been changed to a red color to show as old.

Here is an example of what is happening. On the left side, the model has a cut right there. So it is forcing this white line to appear, which I need to remove. I have dabbled with the Crossec_type setting from changing it from new to old and that didn't help.

Anyone got any suggestions?

Capture.PNG

0 REPLIES 0
Top Tags