cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

Changing default tolerance from "ansi" to "DIN/ISO"

ClemensNader
6-Contributor

Changing default tolerance from "ansi" to "DIN/ISO"

Hi,
i am using Creo Parametric 6.0 and changed some settings in the configuration editor.

But at one point i am struggeling to change it to default. I wanted to change the geometry tolerance from "ansi" to DIN in the config file.
After that i saved it added it back and restarted but it is still on "ansi" when i open the part preparations where i can select materials etc.
But on the configurations it says it is DIN. Does anyone know why and how to solve this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
kdirth
20-Turquoise
(To:ClemensNader)

I don't have 6.0, but changing the config file will not affect the part files.  You will need to change it in each individual file (good job for a mapkey) and to have it set for all new files your start parts will also need to be updated.

There is always more to learn in Creo.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
kdirth
20-Turquoise
(To:ClemensNader)

I don't have 6.0, but changing the config file will not affect the part files.  You will need to change it in each individual file (good job for a mapkey) and to have it set for all new files your start parts will also need to be updated.

There is always more to learn in Creo.
Top Tags