cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Creo Layout Changed (Tools/Tabs)

ashaikh
1-Newbie

Creo Layout Changed (Tools/Tabs)

Hello Community,

I have to face changed Layout of Creo3.0 M040.

I don't know how it is changed.

Initially I had the another Layout which has more tools on sketcher as well as zoom.

But at that time my "SCHOOLS" tab was not present.

I don't know, how my school tab is active now and the other tools are changed and minimized to a less variety.

Please help me to return my old Layout. And I want both (1) My Old Layout and (2) Schools Tab, is it possible??

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3

You might have created a new or overwritten your creo_parameteric_customization.ui file by mistake.

if you have a copy of the original, you can put it back in your start in directory and it should come back.

Hello Ron St.Pierre,

Can You Send Me The Original Copy for " creo_parameteric_customization.ui" File for Creo 3.0 Parametric M040 Please. OR you can suggest the way to get it back. Thanks for cooperation Ron.

Azim,

My copy will not help you.

You need to either get the file from your original source (your school?) or, because I do not know how your system is set up,  you can try:

• doing a search for "creo_parametric" in a folder window to see if there are multiple copies placed around on your system.
  • If your files are from a file server, perhaps the copy from the server can be used

Sorry I can't be of more help.

Top Tags