cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Creo Start Template Reference Datum Size

CC_10081426
6-Contributor

Creo Start Template Reference Datum Size

Hello community,

I've got a question related to a start template for 3D Parts in Creo. Is there a possibility to adjust the size of the reference datums? I know the parameter "datum_display_default" which is already set to "preconfiguredsize", "datum_outline_default_height" and "datum_outline_default_width" are also set.

The problem is that the first reference datums are not affected by this paramter. Is there another way to adjust these datums?

Many thanks and best regards

Christian

2 REPLIES 2

So I just find the option to manually set the size of the datum. But now I have another question ... is it possible to make the size of the datum planes independent from the zoom?

I have no idea what sets the size of the datums in the start part, or any other new part, for that matter.

As far as I can tell, unless I explicitly tell a datum to size itself to a reference, or whatever, it defaults to encompass the overall size of the part, adjusting as features are added to the model.

Top Tags