cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Dimensions from a revolved sketch

stu-aspinall
7-Bedrock

Dimensions from a revolved sketch

Hi

Have a model which has been created in Creo 6.0.4.0 in which the user has created their sketch on a datum plane, then used that sketch to produce their revolve feature, which goes round full 360.  The sketch was done on a datum plane called front (we changed our start part to have Front, Side and Top DTM planes).  Then another feature is in the model which cuts out a groove which is 50 degrees wide, equi-spaced about the Front datum plane (ie 25 degrees each way).  I have created an offset cross section on the Front datum, which also cuts through the original revolve feature, so that I can put the dimensions onto a view in the drawing.  However, the dimensions from the sketch, which setup the original revolved feature, show in the view as though they were on the Front Dtm Plane as if the dimensions do not revolve around the part along the with revolve feature.  This occurred a few revisions ago and was fixed.  Now its seems like its back.  Anyone any ideas ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I managed to sort by selecting the feature to dimension from...doh...!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

I managed to sort by selecting the feature to dimension from...doh...!

Top Tags