cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Drawing Bug?

DieselPig
1-Newbie

Drawing Bug?

Hi Guys

We have Creo 2.0 M080, attached picture shows the problem. I have sectioned a welded assembly (tube and flange) but the hole drilled in the flange still shows on the drawing.

I have modelled and drawn the same assembly in the past with Creo Elements Pro with no issues, is this a bug and fixed in M100 or have I missed something?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks Antonius

Sorted! In Creo the command is Erase Cosmetic but it cleared the feature.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

might want to keep an eye on this thread.

http://communities.ptc.com/message/238903

If that is a cosmetic feature, they can be problematic. You can right click on the view in the model tree and select Hide Cosmetics. I still haven't figured out the ins and outs of when these show up and how they print and how to manage them reliably. We get a lot of replies with "HLR" dependencies. Sometimes you see one thing but it plots another. I just put cosmetic threads on a "HIDEME" layer and manage them that way for each view as needed.

Thanks Antonius

Sorted! In Creo the command is Erase Cosmetic but it cleared the feature.

Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: Real-time Collaboration

Top Tags