cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

EFX 7.0 F000 Download

ptc-2289807
1-Newbie

EFX 7.0 F000 Download

Hello everyone,

I just got an email from PTC saying EFX 7.0 F000 is now available for download. But the link directs me to Creo Elements Pro download.

Does anyone know how to go to EFX 7.0 F000 Download page? Or did anyone downloaded EFX 7.0 F000?

Thanks in advance

Johnleo

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
4 REPLIES 4

Hello Johnleo

Yesterday I did download the EFX 7.0 F000 from: Order or Download Software Updates > Pro/ENGINEER and Creo Elements/Pro > Release Wildfire 5.0 & Creo > Creo Elements/Pro Expert Framework Extension 7.0 > Most Recent Datecode > F000 (263 MB) Download

efx7.jpg

Vladimir

Best Regards,
Vladimir Palffy

Vladimir

I see, you have expanded category for EFX. Our account doesnt have that. We only have Creo Elements Pro 5 -

Foundation XE. Our EFX is just a "Lite" functionality. Sorry I should have clarified before. Do you think our package can acquire

EFX 7.0. we presently have have EFX 6.0 lite enabled in our software.

Johnleo

Hello Johnleo,

the EFX lite will be upgraded to Version 7 in one of the next maintaiance builds of Creo Elemets Pro 5.

Stefan

Hello Stefan,

Thanks for the information. I will just be waiting for the next maintenace build of creo pro.

Johnleo

Top Tags