cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

EXCEPTION_NONCONTINUABLE_EXCEPTION

SS_10156766
2-Guest

EXCEPTION_NONCONTINUABLE_EXCEPTION

I am using Creo Parametric - Release 3.0 (connected) 3.0

I was working on several parts in a workspace and each independent of each other. Creo would randomly crash when saving, modifying, opening, and/or removing the part files. I was able to remove the files eventually and started in a whole new worskpace and checked out new files. The same error repeated itself "Exception EXCEPTION_NONCONTINUABLE_EXCEPTION". This issue would cause a fatal crash to Creo on average twice per five minutes. All files that were used to test and find the pattern on what was causing the issue were randomly selected and disconnected from each other. Sometimes the same part and sequence would work without error and sometimes that same sequence would fatally crash.

Here are the errors that I faced
Exception EXCEPTION_NONCONTINUABLE_EXCEPTION has occurred in the thread 6920
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

A clean uninstall and wipe of all creo files followed by a reinstall of the program was what finally fixed this problem.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi,

Check out the suggested solutions in this article ("The traceback contains an error description like: Exception EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION has occurred in the thread ####"): https://www.ptc.com/en/support/article/CS49550 

A clean uninstall and wipe of all creo files followed by a reinstall of the program was what finally fixed this problem.

Top Tags