cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Graphics Issue in Creo Drawings

ladonaldson
2-Guest

Graphics Issue in Creo Drawings

Hi, I am having an issue whereby the graphics in my drawings is jumping/ flickering constantly when I try to do anything in the drawing such as select a dimension. It is making it almost impossible to work with. Parts and Assemblies graphics is ok, the issue is with drawing files only.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

This is usually because of using an unsupported graphics chip set or out of date drivers.

What is the OS you are running Creo on, what is the graphics chip set? Are there other users you know with the same hardware who don't have the problem?

Most of the time it is from Intel Integrated graphics or a Radeon card.

You can shut off the graphics acceleration by adding "graphics win32_gdi" to the config.pro file and restarting Creo.

If that solves the problem, then look at changing the graphics card or trying different drivers. Sometimes the latest drivers or drivers supplied by the computer maker are not the best ones to use with Creo; there are too many combinations to make a comprehensive list, but most people with this problem find a working driver without too much difficulty.

Hi,

what Creo release do you use ? FYI Creo 4.0 M020 hasn "flickering" bug.

Martin Hanák

Hi,

Creo 2.0. However, I have resolved this issue by removing the WIndows 32 from the Config Pro.

Thanks for your reply though Martin.

Top Tags