cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

How to scale a model in Creo

otuitt
1-Newbie

How to scale a model in Creo

I was trying to find out if it is possible to scale a model in Creo to a 1:1 ratio? If so, how would I go about doing that?

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1
Chris3
20-Turquoise
(To:otuitt)

I think you mean 1:1 as in real life size. I am pretty sure this is not possible. Everyone has different screen sizes and screen resolutions. There is no way for the software to know how it is being displayed.

Consider a projector for instance. If you were using a projector for your display the software would need to know the throw distance of the projector.

The best you can do is to model a ruler in and then adjust it to real size using that.

Top Tags