cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The community will undergo maintenance on October 16th at 10:00 PM PDT and will be unavailable for up to one hour.

Insert Mode With Pattered Features in the Footer

dgschaefer
21-Topaz II

Insert Mode With Pattered Features in the Footer

WF3, M170 & M200 & WF4, M100

I have a skeleton model developed in WF3.  I have a series of publish geometry features and I've placed all of them in the footer.  One is a publish of a pattern leader.  I have reference patterned the pub geom and ref patterned the copy geom and other features in downstream models.  So my ref pattern is in the footer.

If I try to drag my insert here bar up above the original patterned feature in my skeleton, it 'sticks' at that point, refusing to suppress the pattern.  It does, however, suppress all the features ahead of the patterned feature that are not parents of the patterned feature.  I can manually suppress the original pattern but cannot drag the insert line ahead of it.  Activating insert mode through the menus (edit -> feature operations -> insert mode -> activate) does the same thing.

Drag the ref pattern out of the footer, all is right with the world.

This was originally built in WF3 M170.  I upgraded to M200 and tried WF4 M100 with the same results.

Any solutions?

Doug Schaefer

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
--
Doug Schaefer | Experienced Mechanical Design Engineer
LinkedIn
0 REPLIES 0
Announcements
NEW Creo+ Topics: Real-time Collaboration

Top Tags