cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Isometric View with Perspective in Drawing

LeeCasey
1-Newbie

Isometric View with Perspective in Drawing

Hi, is it possible to get an isometric, shaded view with perspective added in a drawing? I can't seem to figure it out if it it's possible.

Thanks

9 REPLIES 9

Hi

I think if you can make an isometric view in part or asm mode, you can create a new view in "orient" tab of view manager.

I should begin in part or asm mode an create that isometric view by turning the part or asm so you see it in isometric view.

Hope this helps you out.

Season's greetings

Chris

I can confirm this does not work. The perspective is not added to the drawing view.

Anyone else with any suggestions?

Hi again

In part (or asm) in vieuw manager you have to save the created isometric view and give it a name. The same way as you create a flat view of a sheet metal.

Once saved it becomes availeble in your drawing view by changing the view in the view properties to your created isometric view.

If you can creat it in part or asm mode it can be made availeble in your drawing view.

Hope this helps

Regards

Chris

Hi Chris, I am aware of how you can create custom views in view manager then add them to your drawing. However, it does not show the perspective effect.

View > Model Setup > View Perspective

Try it.

Kevin
10-Marble
(To:LeeCasey)

I think the only way to currently insert a view with perspective is to take a snapshot of the screen and insert the image as a drawing object.

BJP
11-Garnet
11-Garnet
(To:Kevin)

Has this been resolved somehow, I cant get it to work.

This is insane!

StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:BJP)

BJP
11-Garnet
11-Garnet
(To:StephenW)

another year, another year this does not work in Creo. 

maczs007
1-Newbie
(To:BJP)

PTC sucks.  We could do this on previous revisions back when it was Pro-E.

Top Tags