cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

ModelCHECK Interactive in Creo 8.0 is very slow

bmancini
13-Aquamarine

ModelCHECK Interactive in Creo 8.0 is very slow

Hello,
in Creo 2 M250 I was using ModelCHECK Interactive with real satisfaction. Now after switching to Creo 8.0.0.0 or 8.0.0.2, ModelCHECK Interactive has become at least 15 times slower.
I did the test on a very simple prt and using the same settings.
While bypassing my personal configuration and using the default ModelCHECK configuration, the operation is still very slow ...

Can someone help me?

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@bmancini 

You my try the same on default part without any geometry and share the comparison results. 

Sometimes, geometry checks with complicated geometry leads such delay. If possible share some example data with config files. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

@bmancini 

You my try the same on default part without any geometry and share the comparison results. 

Sometimes, geometry checks with complicated geometry leads such delay. If possible share some example data with config files. 

Thanks for the reply.
For now I have no way of doing tests, when I have, I will resume the topic, thanks.

Doing some tests, I think the slowness was due to the antivirus. Therefore not attributable to the program.
Thank you.

Top Tags