cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Multiple color schemas per model

Jan-GerdHinrich
3-Visitor

Multiple color schemas per model

Colors are used for multiple purposes: real product color, functionality (high and low pressure, machined and unmachined, …)

There is no functionality available which allows to use multiple color schemas for a model.

Idea:

Add a tab to the ViewManager "Color" like the "Style" tab. Include the "Color" to the "All" tab.

Let the user toggle betwen the schemas and define the colors for a model per schema.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

Dear Jan, Welcome to the forum,

I understand your idea, but further more you have to assign the color by selecting individual surface, is nt it?

Regards,

jayanta...

Please refer to http://communities.ptc.com/ideas/4451

I added this issue to the ideas.

My answer will be there ...

Top Tags