cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Not sure if it's a bug or feature?

gkrishna
2-Guest

Not sure if it's a bug or feature?

In style feature how do you import and align images in trace sketches of style feature,problem is when you use fit with the dimension bar horizontally or vertically the "scale"* resizes too even when not locked.

Ideally i believe when you fit horizontally only and only horizontal scale should resize (when not locked),not the vertical scale. and when you fit vertically using vertical dimension bar only vertical scale to resize

So am i doing something wrong? or this is a bug or a feature.

(scale property which very end of the dialogue box)

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

Here is the image of what is happening before fitting the image and after it,i am not sure it should happen or it should not happen.(made a mistake in image text,it should be 2.2700 not 2.700,problem remains the same althought scales are changing)

before.jpg

Image below is of after doing the fit.

after.jpg

Top Tags