cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Repeat Region table fitting on the sheet

NP
4-Participant
4-Participant

Repeat Region table fitting on the sheet

My repeat region (for BOM) is vertically extending for assembly and going outside of sheet. Is there a way to break or divide table so it does not keep growing vertically and could fit into sheet.

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MartinHanak
24-Ruby II
(To:NP)

@NP wrote:

Yes it did help. Although, I wanted to show all the footer such as item no. material etc. and also show the rest of paginating rows in one shot than individually showing each item row and then aligning each them. 

Thank you for your help.  

Hi,

unfortunatelly I do not understand your note. I hope you used Add Title command from TBL PAGIN menu to add header row to each table segment.

Martin Hanák

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
MartinHanak
24-Ruby II

Hi,

you can split large repeat region table to several drawing sheets using Paginate command.

See https://support.ptc.com/help/creo/creo_pma/r6.0/usascii/index.html#page/detail/About_Paginating_Report_Tables.html

Martin Hanák
NP
4-Participant
4-Participant

Yes it did help. Although, I wanted to show all the footer such as item no. material etc. and also show the rest of paginating rows in one shot than individually showing each item row and then aligning each them. 

Thank you for your help.  

MartinHanak
24-Ruby II

@NP wrote:

Thank you for your help.  

Hi,

unfortunatelly I do not understand your note. I hope you used Add Title command from TBL PAGIN menu to add header row to each table segment.

Martin Hanák
NP
4-Participant
4-Participant
(To:MartinHanak)

Yes it did work as you suggested.

Thank you

Top Tags