cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Save As PDF - Open file in Acrobat Reader - config option

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III

Save As PDF - Open file in Acrobat Reader - config option

When doing a "Save As" pdf, the read opens unless you uncheck "Open file in Acrobat Reader".

This last for as long as the session does.

Is there a config option to "uncheck" this permanently?

Thanks,

Dale

Dale_Rosema_1-1660144890122.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mkajdan
14-Alexandrite
(To:Dale_Rosema)

What we have done is saved a PDF export profile that has that box unchecked and created a mapkey to use that profile.  You'll need to set config option intf_profile_dir to the folder the .dop export file is saved to.

There is not a config option to change the default PDF export settings to a modified version.  An idea to do this has already been entered. 464380

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
mkajdan
14-Alexandrite

What we have done is saved a PDF export profile that has that box unchecked and created a mapkey to use that profile.  You'll need to set config option intf_profile_dir to the folder the .dop export file is saved to.

There is not a config option to change the default PDF export settings to a modified version.  An idea to do this has already been entered. 464380

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:mkajdan)

I have created a PDF Profile. Now I am trying to set it with a mapkey.

How do I call it without creating a .pdf?

I would like this to be a stand alone mapkey that is run after starting up Creo.

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III

I also checked the "Stroke All Fonts" on the "Content" Tab.

Dale_Rosema_1-1660571439900.png

TomU
23-Emerald IV

You will need to select the desired profile while recording the mapkey and creating the PDF.  The mapkey will work with any drawing as long as you're not manually touching the output file name while recording the mapkey.

Top Tags