cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Section View Labels

eng_sentechas
10-Marble

Section View Labels

Is there a setting that will not repeat the section name in the label for the section view?  For example, I want Section A and not Section A-A to be the label for the view.

Thanks.

Steve

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I think if you are using ASME standards, you are pretty much stuck with the double letter. All the examples is ASME shows the views with A-A, B-B, etc.
ISO uses the arrow method to show views and uses a single letter, but doesn't include the word description (section, view, etc), it just say 'A' under the view.
I've never needed to change to an ISO format so I don't know exactly what it takes. I assume there are several switches in the drawing setup file you would need to change.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

I think if you are using ASME standards, you are pretty much stuck with the double letter. All the examples is ASME shows the views with A-A, B-B, etc.
ISO uses the arrow method to show views and uses a single letter, but doesn't include the word description (section, view, etc), it just say 'A' under the view.
I've never needed to change to an ISO format so I don't know exactly what it takes. I assume there are several switches in the drawing setup file you would need to change.
Top Tags