cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Set datum tags not appearing in PDF export from creo drawing file

nhanratty
2-Guest

Set datum tags not appearing in PDF export from creo drawing file

Hi all

We have a Creo 2.0 drawing containing a number of set datum targets

datum targets.png

When we create a PDF using File > Save As > Export the set datum targets disappear.

Anybody know why?

Regards,

Neal

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
6 REPLIES 6

Neal,

maybe layers affect the result. Try to play with settings.

pdf_export_settings.png

BTW, I use File > Save As > Save a Copy > select *.pdf format to produce PDF file > OK

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

What version are you using, and I might suggest you report this in a support case. This is a troubling issue.

And welcome to the forum, Neal!

Neal,

Can you share any sample file? Or if you have active maintenance, you can submit a case for technical support.

TomU
23-Emerald IV
(To:nhanratty)

Neal,

I just stumbled across this on PTC's support site: CS175782

3.PNG

Might be worth at least trying the special "update_drawing" value.

Guys

thanks to all for your replies...unfortunately this is one of those occurrences where the problem has 'fixed' itself.

The user reported back that it is now working although nothing was changed.

Anyway thanks again...Tom's last suggestion might have something so I'll try that if it comes up again.

Regards,

Neal

Self healing faults... gotta love 'em!

Top Tags