cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Set default for multiple repeat regions

TractorGuy
12-Amethyst

Set default for multiple repeat regions

I have a multi-sheet assembly drawing where I have several projected views on one sheet and an exploded view on another sheet. The projected view balloons are driven off one repeat region and the exploded view balloons are driven off a second repeat region. Everything works fine but I find it incredibly annoying and extremely time consuming that I need to pick the repeat region before I pick and place the balloon when more than one repeat region exists in the drawing. Is there a way to set the default repeat region for balloons so it doesn't continue to ask you to pick the repeat region each time?

2 REPLIES 2
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:TractorGuy)

I haven't found one but that would be very nice

kdirth
20-Turquoise
(To:TractorGuy)

I also cannot see a way to make a repeat region "active."  Would be nice to be able to set one to active. 

Either way you will need to be careful to ensure the correct repeat region is used for the correct view if you are using a duplicated BOM's.  With a duplicated BOM, I am able to put a BOM balloon from two different repeat regions on one view.

There is always more to learn in Creo.
Top Tags