cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Unable to add balloons

LL_10662838
4-Participant

Unable to add balloons

I am learning Creo 9 and are trying to make a BOM list with balloons to the assembly. However, I am unable to add balloons. I press on create balloons - all, and nothing happens. No error message and no balloons! I attach a picture. 

Also i would like to show the exploded lines that I have created. they are visible when the assy is shaded but not in wireframe. Is it possible?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
kdirth
20-Turquoise
(To:LL_10662838)

For the BOM Balloons, is the BOM Table created with the same REP as the view?  The REP shown in your image is Default Rep; master rep is generally used.

For the explode lines, similar to the BOM Table, are you using the same Explode state in the drawing as in the assembly.  Explode lines are tied to the explode state.

There is always more to learn in Creo.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
kdirth
20-Turquoise
(To:LL_10662838)

For the BOM Balloons, is the BOM Table created with the same REP as the view?  The REP shown in your image is Default Rep; master rep is generally used.

For the explode lines, similar to the BOM Table, are you using the same Explode state in the drawing as in the assembly.  Explode lines are tied to the explode state.

There is always more to learn in Creo.

Hi,

1.] enlarge message window and look for error message

2.] pack your data into zip file and upload zip file ... this enables community users to investigate your problem

Martin Hanák
Top Tags