cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Wildfire "shade with edges" not showing all edges

David_M
5-Regular Member

Wildfire "shade with edges" not showing all edges

After enabling "Shade > With edges" in Display Settings I thought Pro/E would show all visible edges like Creo 1.0 does. Currently it isnt' doing; tangent edges are missing, but they show up fine in the non-shaded views. Does anyone have any ideas why?

Also, I think I've forgotton how to save changes made in this menu. Things like reorient animation times. Does anyone know how to save those?

Thanks

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

David,

Creo Parametric 1.0 is the first software build which is able to show edges in shaded model. Older ProE versions are not able to show models this way.

Note: Use config.pro options to customize your installation.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák
David_M
5-Regular Member
(To:MartinHanak)

No, they were. It's just that in WF5 tangent edges seems to become hidden after the mode is set.

Top Tags