cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

default parameters of Modeling

yhuang-2
9-Granite

default parameters of Modeling

How can I use parameters of Modeling fuction? I don't know which ones ? what's default parameters.I just use &ptc_material_name that follow model. It's default parameters, I don't know other default parameters that follow model. Anyone can tell me. Thank you very much

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3

When you have your default template open, you can find your default parameter set by selecting the "Tools" tab then in the Model Intent section of the ribbon, you will find and select "Parameters".  A separate window will appear with all the definitions.

Should you open an active object (other than default) and follow above instructions, it will show the default parameter set plus any other parameters defined for this object.

A previous discussion on a similar topic can be found here:

System & Model Parameters

How to use these parameters in the drawing:

http://www.cad-resources.com/System_Parameters_for_Drawings.pdf

Ron

Thank you for your reply

But I need the fuction for this picture

Snap7.png

System & Model Parameters

This topic fits my needs,But I needs all Parameters‌ that follow model.

Thak you very much

Hi,

empty model contains no parameters. User has to define all requested parameters inside the model. There are no system parameters.

See http://help.ptc.com/creo_hc/creo30_pma_hc/usascii/index.html#page/pma/fundamentals/fund_seven_sub/Using_Parameter_Symbol…

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák
Top Tags