cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

dimension backgrounds in model

dwood1
1-Newbie

dimension backgrounds in model

I've searched and haven't found a solution to this problem. Just recently "upgraded" from WF4 to Creo2 and dimenison displays in models SUCK. Depending on your background and part color, you either see your dimension or not depending on whether your dimension is on the background or on the part. In WF4 the dimension had a box around it that always matched the background color so no matter where the dimension was, you could see it. I can't figure out how to do that, if possible, in Creo2.

If anyone has a fix to this, I would appreciate it. I keep playing around with system colors trying to find the right combination but depending on your part color, it is either visible or not.

thanks

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomD.inPDX
17-Peridot
(To:dwood1)

Welcome to the forum, Dan.

Try enable_transparent_text_bg yes*/no

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
TomD.inPDX
17-Peridot

Welcome to the forum, Dan.

Try enable_transparent_text_bg yes*/no

You are my hero. That worked like a champ. Thank you so much from myself and the hundreds of others that this is going to help.

TomD.inPDX
17-Peridot

Happy to help

Top Tags