cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Redro
7-Bedrock

mapkey

hello

i make a mapkey for show datum by press key d

i want to make a mapkey for hide datum by press two time d but not working

please give me some ideas for how i do this ?

tks for according  your timeb

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
dschenken
21-Topaz I
(To:Redro)

You cannot. As soon as there is enough to be sure what the mapkey is the software runs it.

You could use sd and hd or ds and dh, but if you use d by itself no other mapkeys starting with d can be used.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
dschenken
21-Topaz I

You cannot. As soon as there is enough to be sure what the mapkey is the software runs it.

You could use sd and hd or ds and dh, but if you use d by itself no other mapkeys starting with d can be used.

MartinHanak
24-Ruby II

Redro,

as you know mapkey sequence is not finished by ENTER key. It is executed immediatelly when entered. This means sequence dd executed mapkey d twice. You have to use dh sequence for hiding and du sequence for unhiding (for example).

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák
stikore
1-Newbie

instead of making mapkeys by single characters...you'll have very less option names to create mapkeys. Instaed of it use atleast 3-4 characheters e.g.hideD, showD, Hex, fin, etc.

Chris3
20-Turquoise

See below for the solution. Press d once to turn on, and again (once) to turn off.

mapkey d @MAPKEY_LABELTurn Datums On / Off;~ Command `ProCmdEnvAxisDisp`  0;\

mapkey(continued) ~ Command `ProCmdEnvPntsDisp`  0;~ Command `ProCmdEnvCsysDisp`  0;\

mapkey(continued) ~ Command `ProCmdEnvDtmDisp`  0;

Matheswaran
5-Regular Member
(To:Chris3)

What is the use of 'node3' or 'node6' for mapkey in the specification tree???

Matheswaran,

please use this button to create a new topic when asking a question that is different than the original topic:

Start_a_topic.png

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:dschenken)

... and if you want context for your question, you can always include a link to the original post.

Top Tags