cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

moving pipeline from assembly to subassembly

TA_8485068
2-Guest

moving pipeline from assembly to subassembly

hi, I want to move my pipeline from assembly to subassembly, now I am not able to do so because of assembly reconstruction errors, please help, attaching a snapshot for what I want to move, I have created a new sub assembly with default constraints, but still not able to move my .prt pipeline into this new sub assembly(hose_routing_1.asm), I have made entire piepline in the current assembly 

TA_8485068_0-1672984638164.png  

TA_8485068_1-1672984705737.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris3
20-Turquoise
(To:TA_8485068)

In this case the easiest thing to do likely is to save a copy of the top assembly that has those features, open that assembly copy, remove all of the components that are not the features that you are trying to retain and then re-assembling the copied assembly back into your top assembly.

You will then obviously need to delete the features out of your original top assembly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Chris3
20-Turquoise
(To:TA_8485068)

In this case the easiest thing to do likely is to save a copy of the top assembly that has those features, open that assembly copy, remove all of the components that are not the features that you are trying to retain and then re-assembling the copied assembly back into your top assembly.

You will then obviously need to delete the features out of your original top assembly.

Top Tags