cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Creo 1.0 - Always Be Regenerating

tgiauque
1-Newbie

Creo 1.0 - Always Be Regenerating

Hey folks,

We've "advanced" to using Creo 1.0 here, and I'm beginning to get annoyed by this little warning that seems to pop up every time I save anything. Oftentimes I can hit Ctrl+G to force a regeneration, but the light stays yellow and I get this warning anyway. Is there a config.pro option or something to stop Creo from checking the regeneration status whenever I save?

Thanks,
Tim

[cid:image001.png@01CCCAC7.25E6FF20]

Tim Giauque
Project Engineer II
FN Manufacturing, LLC
Phone (803) 736-0522 x383
Fax (803) 865-3543

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
2 REPLIES 2

config setting

Regen_solid_before_save no

I don't have that config.pro option at all and I don't get a message when we save. I am afraid of adding it and cause it to start messing up on me. 🙂

"Too many people walk around like Clark Kent, because they don't realize they can Fly like Superman"

Top Tags