cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Hole Note Updates

jlippeth
1-Newbie

Hole Note Updates

Hi Gang

I use custom .hol files to drive my notes for ISO, NPT, UNC, and UNF threads

Enabled my config.pro to look at the directory where the Note files reside.

If make an adjustment to the .hol file, fire up CREO and open the model, redefine the hole, reset the note, all is good

My question;

How do I reset all the holes at the same time, a mass update

IE. If the hole is copied around the model I must manually reset all the holes to get updated.

Thanks

<jscott>

This email may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or attorney work product for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.
This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
1 REPLY 1

Added software version

Top Tags