cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Import Load values from XLS

manjunathrv
17-Peridot

Import Load values from XLS

Is there any way to import the load details into Creo Simulate loads from XLS?

I have all the load details that are output from Adams simulation in XLS format. I need to input these values into Creo Simulate loads and run the analysis.

Since entering these values manually is cumbersome and may lead to typos, it would be better that we have an option to import these values from XLS.

P.S: Iam using Creo Simulate 2.0 M180

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

As far as I know at the moment: no.

I submitted an Idea for this nearly four years ago; if it's of interest to anyone reading this, please vote for it!

Tabulated loadcases in Mechanica

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

As far as I know at the moment: no.

I submitted an Idea for this nearly four years ago; if it's of interest to anyone reading this, please vote for it!

Tabulated loadcases in Mechanica

Thanks. Voted for your idea.

We are also looking for a solution to apply a thermal load calculated by an external raytracing program into Creo Simulate. Obviously Creo lacks that useful function and there seems no practicable workaround since years. How does PTC want to be competitive with other FEA solutions?

For our application this is a real showstopper and we have to use another program. Every solution proposed by the hotline was so time consuming and difficult to use (danger of making errors).

On the other hand it sounds quite simple to allow Simulate to import load data generated in excel or using a csv.v So why is PTC not doing it? Has anyone an idea?

P.S. the proposed solution/external program seems not to be compeatible with Creo 3 M150 anymore.

Top Tags