cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Message says that creo cant run on my PC and to contact software publisher

ptc-6829436
1-Newbie

Message says that creo cant run on my PC and to contact software publisher

Hi,

I’m unsure if this is the right place to post my question, but I have recently set up Creo 2.0 on my HP laptop. My College has licenses, so that we may take Creo home to install on our own devices.

The installation was fine, however when I go to use Creo Parametric, it says that the app cannot run on my PC and to find a version for my PC contact the software publisher.

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
5 REPLIES 5

Khadijah,

What is your machine details?

Add a snapshot of error for better clarification.

My laptop is a HP model, with windows 8

Screenshot+%281%29.png

Do you have license on local machine? If not, how is the machine accessing license server?

A Google search indicates it can be caused by trying to run a 64 bit version of the software on a 32 bit operating system. However others report problems no matter what the combination.

I believe Microsoft has abandoned Windows 8 (MS no longer lists it as a product, but still lists XP) so you may want to move to Windows 8.1.

Top Tags