cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Simulate with dynamic load analysis

CC_1904016
1-Newbie

Simulate with dynamic load analysis

I am using Creo Simulate Release 7.0 and Datecode7.0.10.0

I am trying to run a dynamic load analysis for a large cyclical imbalance on a shaped beam. I can get the modal results. I applied sinusoidal loads in two directions to simulate the rotational imbalance. Simulate runs through the time analysis but I get no results. It looks like the load is not being applied.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

The initial problem was solved.  Operator error.  My displacement measure was not attached to the solid model so I was not getting any displacement.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi,

On the analysis definition, go to the output tab and turn on stresses and change to something like this run for 1 second.

Graphable measures will be plotted with more resolution based on the "20". I would add some measures to graph and may rerun with a specific time step where some max stress occurs. For example if the max stress occurs at 0.55 seconds, rerun with that time in the steps with full results check box.

Please mark this as an answer if this is the primary solution.

Output for Dynamic TypeOutput for Dynamic Type

The initial problem was solved.  Operator error.  My displacement measure was not attached to the solid model so I was not getting any displacement.

Top Tags