cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

Arbortext Content Manager Access from Editor

ksperring
1-Newbie

Arbortext Content Manager Access from Editor

Hi All,

I have a problem connecting to an instance of Arbortext Content Manager when using the Arbortext Editor.

The error I receive is "There are no contexts locally saved to enable off-line access."

When i access the same instance via the web interface I can view and interact with the library as I would expect.

On a second and third instance of Windchill (development and certification) I do not encounter this problem when connecting from the Editor.

I've tried to clear out the various cache, but this has not resolved my problem.

Does anyone have any pointers as to what could be wrong with my setup?

1 REPLY 1
rdiaz
5-Regular Member
(To:ksperring)

Hey Kevin,

Are you still seeing this issue?

What version of Editor and Windchill are you running?

I've heard this error as an issue that was resolved by an SPR for Windchill release X-22_M040_09, and has to do with the following:

When multiple Client Connector based clients are working against a Windchill server configured with 3 Foreground MethodServers we appear to see a number of failures in the CC request/responses that we don't see when only a single FG MethodServer is configured.

Hope this helps

Top Tags