cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Can you customise function keys

TimSharp
6-Contributor

Can you customise function keys

One of our illustrators has asked if I can put a macro to a function key so he doesn't have to keep picking the macro from a toolbar.

I can't find anything that says function keys can be set manually, so just hoping someone knows different.

4 REPLIES 4
bfriesen
17-Peridot
(To:TimSharp)

In isodraw 7.2 m20

Click on window, then toolbars, choose new, give it a name, then from the drop down box below it choose macros, you should now be able to slect them and add them to the toolbar. You will need to also choose what icon they will show up as on the toolbar.

Hope this helps

Bryon

TimSharp
6-Contributor
(To:bfriesen)

Thanks, we do already use toolbars, but my colleague would prefer to be able to use function keys to run this macro - it's one that might be run scores of times on a drawing so he doesn't want to have to click the toolbar each time.

I am not sure, but I dont think there is any option in Isodraw to set short cut keys.

Wish one was able to customize a lot of the stuff on Isodraw....Make it more user friendly.

Top Tags