cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

DCF/FOSI problem - not picking up the namespace with XSD Schema.

ptc-4796391
1-Newbie

DCF/FOSI problem - not picking up the namespace with XSD Schema.

Hi Adepters

I am having some problems with the DCF/FOSI. I can't specify the namespace in the DCF (same in FOSI, it takes the element alias instead of the actual element name with namespace). So for example:

<lists>
<bulleted>
<block attribute="type" attributevalue="bullet" element="list"/">
<item element="listitem"/">
</bulleted>
</lists>

Where the element names lets say are adepter:list and adepter:listitem - the namespace is missing in the DCF. Also when I try to edit the DCF inside of the Arbortext the suggested values are the alias names not the actual namespace+element names.

When I use the bullet list button in the Arbortext it creates invalid XML as it just inserts list with listitems without the namespace. I tried removing the alias file and instance.acl however it still was just working off the element names without the namespace and the same thing happened when I inserted a new list.

Any ideas? It looks like an Arbortext bug but I am not sure, I have some FOSI/DCF files for DTDs and they work perfectly, the problem occurs when I use XSD Schema.

instance.acl settings:

set changetrackingmarkers=none
set aliasmap= XXX-Reference
set shownamespaceprefix=off //tried with 'on' no success as well
set outputrecordlength=infinity
set entityoutputconvert=on
set writenonasciichar=numref
set entitylist ="mdash"

As always

Thanks for any help/suggestions

Marcin

0 REPLIES 0