cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Image alignment problem in gen text

carolynherlin
1-Newbie

Image alignment problem in gen text

Hi Adepters,

I recently upgraded from Arbortext 5.2 to Arbortext 6 and converted my stylesheets. I'm using Styler.

I've got a small image in a table in generated text and for some reason when I publish to PDF, the image is right-aligned in the table cell. In the Edit window it looks left-aligned. The cell alignment is Left and the left margin for the cell is 0. If I put text in the same cell, the text is left-aligned.

Does anyone have any idea why the image is appearing right-aligned and what I can do about it?

Thanks,

Carolyn
2 REPLIES 2

I don’t know why your image is right-aligned, and neither do I know much about Styler. If I were using FOSI I might try wrapping the graphic in pseudo-tags and then apply left-align to the pseudo-tags. I don’t know if you can do that in Styler. Probably not. Sorry, but that’s all I got.

Is there an Element in Styler for <graphic> or whatever your image element is named? If so, check its alignment. If not, try creating one and specify the alignment you want.

Good luck!
Suzanne Napoleon
www.FOSIexpert.com
"WYSIWYG is last-century technology!"

Top Tags