cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Install issue -- Get License request fail for feature ISODRAW

swri
1-Newbie

Install issue -- Get License request fail for feature ISODRAW

Hi,

I have ISOdraw M60 on an XP machine and it works fine. I recently upgraded to a new machine with windows 7. I went throught heprocess of reconfiguring my lecenses and installing isodraw onto the new machine. When I open the applicaiton, I get the error message "License request fail for feature ISODRAW".

Can anyone provide assistance to correct the issue?

Swri

5 REPLIES 5
VladimirN
24-Ruby II
(To:swri)

Hello!

At computer change it is necessary to reconfigure a licence file (thus it is necessary to specify new (!) MAC the address of a network card). What type of the licence you use?

If the problem proceeds, you can create a new Case for service of technical support PTC, here: http://www.ptc.com/appserver/cs/case/case_logger.jsp

DmitryTsarev
17-Peridot

Ken

First, make sure the license is valid - run the ptcstatus.bat and/or check the debug log file.

If it's, then check the PTC_D_LICENSE_FILE environment variable value.Should be 7788@<host_name>

Where can I find ptcstatus.bat and the debug file?

DmitryTsarev
17-Peridot

Ken

ptcstatus.bat is under the flexnet\bin folder

ptclmgrd.log license log file is under the flexnet\licensing folder

Thanks for hte help. It was usefull information. IN the process of running them I realized that I picked the wrong software version for my license. Once I got the license that matched my version, everything is OK.

Again thanks for htehelp.

Top Tags