cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Is there a DTD for Arbortext's change tracking markup?

RickSchoen
5-Regular Member

Is there a DTD for Arbortext's change tracking markup?

We're in the process of converting our XML processing code from Omnimark to XSLT. One of the problems we are running into is with XML files edited in Arbortext that include Arbortext's change tracking markup. Is there a DTD file which includes declarations for the change tracking elements? I've look through all of the DTDs that came with Arbortext and I haven't found one. Have any other Arbortext users created a DTD for the change tracking markup?

Regards,

Rick Schoen

1 REPLY 1
jbaldwin
4-Participant
(To:RickSchoen)

I have not seen a formal DTD for it, but there is detailed documentation of it which I would hope serves the same purpose for you. It appears to be fairly old... so I don't know the accuracy or support status of it in current releases of Arbortext Editor. It is expressed as a namespace. I suspect it is supported in compiled code and not a plain-text DTD (just a guess). I found the following at this link long ago (link still works):

http://www.arbortext.com/namespace/atict/change-tracking-markup-spec.html

Top Tags