I was wondering why you needed it also. I use a text editor for 90% of what Architect does for the last 10 years and the other 10% is compiling SGML document types (I use the SGML editor for compiling SGML (compiling not required for XML))..
Andy Esslinger LM Aero Tech Order Data (TOD)
(817) 279-0442 1 Lockheed Blvd, Mail Zone 6634
(817) 777 3047 White Settlement, TX 76108-3916