cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

how can i set the different column width in the style sheet for the table?

ptc-4049594
1-Newbie

there are three tables which are finished by three guys, but the column width is different in different table, can i set the column width in the style sheet to keep them accordance? thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Maybe this will help, in editor we created a table then made a tag template (Tools, tag tempaltes) out of it. That way each author can insert a table that is the same size and populate it with there own content.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Maybe this will help, in editor we created a table then made a tag template (Tools, tag tempaltes) out of it. That way each author can insert a table that is the same size and populate it with there own content.

In the default Arbortext setup, table widths are controlled by attributes in the table markup. You cannot set the column widths in a stylesheet.

I think your best bet would be to insert something in the publishing pipeline which "normalises" table markup before it is published. That step would simply modify the table width attributes in order to produce the desired, standardised result.

Top Tags