cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

CoCreate Learning Products

ptc-122043
1-Newbie

CoCreate Learning Products

Hello, Stumbled across this page of tutorials at: http://ftp2.cocreate.com/lp/lphome.html Not done them yet. So reserving comments. I am a old Pro/E user, so this is like learning to drive on the other side of the road for me... Regards.
2 REPLIES 2
Not applicable
(To:ptc-122043)

The first Paradigm to break for ProE users, or other history based users, is when creating your 2D profile, don't just throw down a rough sketch and expect to go back and add modify the profile by changing parameters. Build your profile with your final design in mind. The workplane and profile are tools that you use to create a solid model, and are not needed after the 3D geometry is generated. If you need to make changes, make your modifications on the 3D model. It is much easier.
ptc-1900455
1-Newbie
(To:)

Let me make that page a little easier to find ... www.cocreate.com/learn That will redirect you to the same page. We expect to spiff that page up and add a bunch of new material in the next month ... so keep your eyes open. Cat LP/Localization CoCreate
Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags