cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Create a line or curve by relation or program

MuriloSilva
3-Visitor

Create a line or curve by relation or program

Is it possible to create a line or curve with the most diverse formats only by relation or program?

6 REPLIES 6

You can create a curve by equation. Not sure what you mean by diverse formats.

Hi David.

I wish I could create connected straight lines with round between them.

You can create a datum curve through points and select to create straight segments with radii.

Good day everyone,

This is a duplicate of this discussion create a line or curve by relation or program? I could not merge the two discussion, but now they are both within Creo and crossed referenced.  The final answer is within the discussion linked above.

Best,

Toby

I don't know why the other answer was marked correct as the originator of the question replied that he didn't use MathCad.

Thanks for the suggestion David, but in reality I'm trying to do something more advanced.

I'm wanting to make a curve that can have a variable number of folds, without having to make this change in the tree. I want to make the flexible file to the end user.

The end user needed only indicate how many folds his want and control this.

I've thought about several options to program, but I still try to think of something more automatic.

Probably I will have to create points and curves for each option amount of bending, joining each in a group and then making a program to determine the group to be used. Unfortunately this option does not completely answer my yearnings.

Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags