cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Creo 3 help center

John.Pryal
12-Amethyst

Creo 3 help center

Hi, has anyone tried to use Creo 3 help center yet? I just loaded the files from disc, & when i try to search any topic it turns up 'no results'. Am i missing something? I can't believe i need help, to use the help center.

John

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I think i just figured this out, i had Google Chrome set as my default browser, i set Internet Explorer as default, & it seems to work ok. The whole point of loading the files locally, was so i could access the help files without the use of the internet.

John

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

John,

you can also try web-based Help Center available at http://help.ptc.com/

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

Thank you for the reply. I will have to access the help files this way. Strange, i have always loaded the files from disc, & created a desktop shortcut to the files, never had a problem in the past.

John

I think i just figured this out, i had Google Chrome set as my default browser, i set Internet Explorer as default, & it seems to work ok. The whole point of loading the files locally, was so i could access the help files without the use of the internet.

John

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:John.Pryal)

When I was talking to my reseller last week, there was an option to download the help files from PTC have you looked into that?

Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags